Now in its 14th edition, VNC has been the primary venue for people interested in cooperative and autonomous driving, as well as vehicular communication at large.
After pure online editions in 2020 and 2021, we decided to skip the 2022 edition and move to a spring slot, hoping that conditions for international travel and an in-presence meeting will be more favorable by then. We are now back with VNC 2023.
IEEE VNC 2023 took place in Istanbul, Türkiye, from the 26th to the 28th of April.
IEEE VNC 2024 is being planned for spring 2024 in Kobe, Japan.
Best Paper Award
- Valerio Cislaghi (University of MIlan, Italy); Christian Quadri (Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy); Vincenzo Mancuso and Marco G Ajmone Marsan (IMDEA Networks Institute, Spain) for receiving this year's best paper award for their paper titled:
Simulation of Tele-Operated Driving over 5G Using CARLA and OMNeT++.
Best Poster Award
- Niklas Puller (Volkswagen AG, Germany & Tor Vergata University of Rome, Italy); Hendrik-Jörn Günther, Johannes Hartog and André Leschke (Volkswagen AG, Germany); Jannes Eckart (In-tech GmbH, Germany); Vittorio Rocco (Tor Vergata University of Rome, Italy) for receiving this year's best poster award for their poster titled:
Be Aware! V2X Closes the Gap to Late ADAS Intervention in Intersection Scenarios.
- Apr. 3, 2023 Camera-ready submission deadline is extended to April 7, 2023.
- Mar. 30, 2023 The program of the conference is now available.
- Mar. 28, 2023 The registration rates and the venue information are available.
- Mar. 23, 2023 Camera-ready submission deadline is extended to April 2, 2023.
- Mar. 20, 2023 Invited talks have been announced.
- Mar. 11, 2023 The list of accepted papers is available.
- Mar. 11, 2023 The camera-ready instructions are available.
- Jan. 16, 2023 Added information on remote attendance. Please see the instructions at the end of the CFP.
- Jan. 11, 2023 The full/short paper submission deadline is extended to January 27, 2023.
- Dec. 16, 2022 The EDAS submission site is online.
- Dec. 2, 2022 The call for papers is available. Click here for further details.